1/1 Photo of Company Green Peas Casserole
A great side dish that features sweet green peas with mushrooms and bacon in a white cream sauce. Recipe found on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook peas according to package directions.
- 2In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp, then remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- 3Add onion and mushrooms to skillet and saute until almost done.
- 4Add flour, stir and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Add cream, cook and stir to consistency of a medium white sauce.
- 6Add all of mixture to peas and stir in bacon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Green Peas Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 280.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g