- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen peas
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook peas according to package directions.
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp, then remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Add onion and mushrooms to skillet and saute until almost done.
- Add flour, stir and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cream, cook and stir to consistency of a medium white sauce.
- Add all of mixture to peas and stir in bacon.