- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drain 1 can
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook bacon till crisp, remove and crumble. In same skillet, saute onion in bacon drippings and butter until tender.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Mix in corn and cook over low heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in bacon, saving some to use as garnish.
- Pour into serving dish and garnish with reserved bacon; serve immediately.