1/1 Photo of Company Cloud Biscuits
Tara Simpson's Note:
When I was a kid, my mom made us sit and taste biscuit after biscuit searching for the best recipe. This is what we voted as the favorite, and we've all been making them ever since! PERFECT for biscuits and gravy! Or add more sugar and use for strawberry shortcake! YUM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Mix dry ingredients.
- 3Cut in shorting with a pastry blender or a couple butter knives.
- 4Stir in milk and egg.
- 5Knead with flour until doughy (not so sticky).
- 6Roll out 3/4 to 1 inch and cut with biscuit cutter.
- 7Place close together on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 10-15 minutes until the tops begin to brown.
- 9(check the bottoms to make sure they're cooked through).
- 10I usually double this recipe if I'm making them for a main course (biscuits & gravy) or use as is for a dinner bread with the meal.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Cloud Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.4
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 692.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g