1/1 Photo of Company Chicken with Dried Beef
2 hrs 25 mins
What a rich chicken dish combining the mildness of the chicken with the saltiness of the beef, surrounded in the creamy sauce of cream cheese, sour cream and cream of mushroom soup...Decadent! Serve the sauce over rice, pasta, or noodles...whatever is your fancy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large casserole dish, place a layer of dried beef slices, slightly overlapping each other.
- 2Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken breast and place on top of dried beef.
- 3In a saucepan, heat together the cream cheese, sour cream, and undiluted mushroom soup.
- 4Heat through until cream cheese is partially melted.
- 5Pour sauce over chicken.
- 6Sprinkle each breast with paprika.
- 7Cover and bake for 2 hours at 350.
- 8When serving, spoon soup mixture over each chicken breast and serve extra soup mixture in gravy boat or pitcher.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Chicken with Dried Beef
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.2
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 196.7 mg
- Sodium 1208.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 64.1 g