True Texas's Note:
Clipped from the Star-Telegram newspaper in the 90's, but the recipe originally comes from a Better Homes & Gardens cookbook from 1958. It is so sinfully loaded with everything bad, but I say sometimes you just need to say "What the Heck" and eat this way. It is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sliced stuffed green olive
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken or 3 cups turkey
- 1 1/2 cups buttered bread crumbs
- 1Cook noodles in boiling salt water until tender. Rinse in cold water.
- 2Mix the chicken soup, broth, salt and poultry seasoning in a saucepan and heat.
- 3Beat together the cheeses, sour cream and mayonnaise, then stir in the olives, onion, green pepper and parsley.
- 4Place half the noodles in a 9-by-13-inch buttered baking dish. Spread with half the cheese mixture, then half the chicken and half the soup. Repeat layers and top with buttered bread crumbs.
- 5Bake in a 375°F oven for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Chicken Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 924.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives