Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Dog ate the cookbook so they are going online...
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 chicken breasts
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- green onion, chopped
- place bacon on the bottom of a greased baking pan.
- arrange chicken breasts on top.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- combine soup and sour cream, spread over chicken.
- continue baking an additional 30 minutes.
- garnish with onions.
This was really quite good. I don't know if putting the Canadian Bacon on the bottom of the baking dish did this but the edges were sort of tough. Aside from that it made a wonderful sauce to go over mashed potatoes. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011.