Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe from a friend in town and although I have not tried it, I am going to this weekend. Wanted to share it with you and put it here for safekeeping.
- 10 chicken breasts
- 3 ounces chipped beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (or cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 slices lean bacon
- Using a sharp knife, cut a slit, lengthwise down the thick side of each breast.
- Stuff each breast with chipped beef and wrap a slice of bacon around each.
- Place in 9x13 glass plan.
- Combine all other ingredients and spread over chicken.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, depending on breast size.