Easy enough for every day, but fancy enough for company. This is great served with baby sliced potatoes, brocolli (or other green vegetable) and a green salad.Recipe source: Bon Appetit (February 1990)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- 2Place chicken between two sheets of waxed paper and flatten to thckeness of 1/4-inch with a meat mallet (or rolling pin). Season chicken with garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3Fold each prosciutto slice in half and roll tightly.
- 4Roll cheese slice around the prosciutto piece.
- 5Place cheese roll on one long side of a chicken breast and roll up tucking in ends, secure with tooth pick(s). Repeat with remiaing chicken and cheese rolls.
- 6Using two pie plates (one containing egg and the other bread crumbs), dip each chicken breast into egg and then into breadcrumbs.
- 7Place in baking pan and drizzle butter over all.
- 8Bake for 20-30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 169.9 mg
- Sodium 406.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: