Recipe by Aurora
This is a simple way to serve cauliflower that dresses it up quite a bit. Very, very delicious!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 -2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut head of califlower into florets and rinse.
- Place cauliflower into boiling water for 5-6 minutes.
- Put half the cauliflower into 2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Spread with half the sour cream and half the cheese and sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minute.