- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 8 ounces egg noodles or 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat, breaking up clumps. Add garlic, tomato sauce, sugar and salt. Simmer 30 to 45 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cream together cream cheese, sour cream and onion; set aside.
- Cook noodles mix with cream cheese mixture,.
- Add rest of ingredience top with cheese and bake.