Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of mine gave me this recipe and I love cooked carrots about anyway you fix them.
Make and share this Company Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Cook whole carrots in salted water until tender, saving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Cut lengthwise in narrow strips.
- Arrange in 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Set aside.
- Combine reserved carrot liquid with mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, salt and pepper.
- To serve, pour sauce over carrots.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs on top.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with parsley and paprika.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.