Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I know there are a lot of these casseroles out there, but this one is my favorite.
Make and share this Company Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cheeses together.
- Put 1/2 the cheese in the bottom of a 13x9 (ungreased) baking dish.
- In a skillet, melt butter and cook the mushrooms and green onions until tender.
- Sprinkle all this over the cheese layer.
- Then layer ham over the vegetables.
- Then layer remaining cheese over the ham.
- Combine flour, milk and eggs, blending well.
- Pour this mixture over the layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes, or till mixture is set and lightly browned.
- Let set 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- May make the night before; cover and refrigerate till cooked.