Little Bee's Note:
This is a great breakfast casserole to make ahead on Saturday and pop in the oven after church since it only takes 30 minutes to bake. Very easy! Also a great brunch casserole!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover the bottom of a 9-inch square pan with frozen hash browns.
- 2Cover hash browns with sausage.
- 3Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- 4Stir together the remaining ingredients.
- 5Pour this mixture over everything.
- 6Refrigerate overnight.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- 8Let stand for 30 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.3
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 285.0 mg
- Sodium 1117.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 23.6 g