Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great breakfast casserole to make ahead on Saturday and pop in the oven after church since it only takes 30 minutes to bake. Very easy! Also a great brunch casserole!
- Cover the bottom of a 9-inch square pan with frozen hash browns.
- Cover hash browns with sausage.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour this mixture over everything.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 30 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
A good basic and starting point for adding ingredients for different tastes. Great for my kids who don't like "busy" food. This base recipie should be a part of everyones recipie box.