1 hr 45 mins
Bonnie MacLeod's Note:
I first had this at an in-laws! I'm not sure where she got the recipe, but I'm assuming it was from Company's Coming. I omit the green peppers as they don't agree with me. Great with fresh fruit. It has also been called "Christmas Morning Wife Saver".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a greased 9" x 13" baking pan, put enough slices of bread to cover bottom of dish.
- 2Cover bread with thin slices of ham, grated cheese, onions and green pepper.
- 3Then cover with remaining bread.
- 4In a large bowl beat eggs, salt, pepper, dry mustard, Worcestershire, Tabasco and milk.
- 5Pour over bread.
- 6Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 7In the morning, melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine and drizzle over the top.
- 8Cover with crushed Corn Flakes.
- 9Bake uncovered in 350 F oven for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 250.3 mg
- Sodium 1137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: