1/1 Photo of Company Best Macaroni and Cheese
Suzanna Marie's Note:
I know, I know. Another mac and cheese recipe. But, wait. Maybe it's not as cholesterol-crazy as some; or, is that just wishful thinking on my part? I first served this about 30 years ago when Dave and I were first married. Really impressed his mom. Still makin' it today; still impressin' folks today. I like making it, and so does my arthritis. It's that easy. I prefer the medium shells. Elbow macaroni is so...well...elbow macaroni.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT cheese and macaroni.
- 2Add cheese and mix well.
- 3Add macaroni; stir until coated.
- 4Transfer to greased 2-1/2 quart baking dish.
- 5Top with bread crumbs (optional).
- 6Sprinkle with paprika (if desired).
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes OR until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Best Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 646.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g