Recipe by Jean Montfort
Just wanted to do something different with potatoes. My husband likes potato skins a little crispy and we both love garlic. The ingredients are approximate and I used rosemary because that is what I had on hand. They looked like I had spent a lot of time preparing them! They were so easy and could be prepared ahead of time that I called the Company Baby Potatoes. (Plus they were GOOD!)
Top Review by Merlot
Hummm, hummmm, good. I orginally made these potatoes to take to my mother since she was out of potatoes. I kept a few spoonfuls for myself to taste. Now I have to make them AGAIN for hubby and I because they were sooo good! I even got to use fresh rosemary from a plant that I just bought. Thanks Jean for sharing a great recipe.
- 8 baby potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -5 cloves garlic (cut in large pieces)
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes.
- Place them in a sauce pan and cover with water.
- Boil until soft (approximately 20 minutes).
- While potatoes are boiling put olive oil, garlic cloves (cut in large pieces), rosemary and garlic salt in heavy skillet.
- Heat the oil on low until potatoes are done.
- When the potatoes are done remove them from water and dry on paper towels.
- Increase the skillet heat to medium and remove garlic cloves.
- Add potatoes to skillet and saute about 10 minutes or until just browned, turning occassionly.
- To serve remove potatoes to a serving bowl, pour remaining oil over them and dust with chopped parsley and grated romano cheese.