1/2 Photos of Company Baby Potatoes
Jean Montfort's Note:
Just wanted to do something different with potatoes. My husband likes potato skins a little crispy and we both love garlic. The ingredients are approximate and I used rosemary because that is what I had on hand. They looked like I had spent a lot of time preparing them! They were so easy and could be prepared ahead of time that I called the Company Baby Potatoes. (Plus they were GOOD!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes.
- 2Place them in a sauce pan and cover with water.
- 3Boil until soft (approximately 20 minutes).
- 4While potatoes are boiling put olive oil, garlic cloves (cut in large pieces), rosemary and garlic salt in heavy skillet.
- 5Heat the oil on low until potatoes are done.
- 6When the potatoes are done remove them from water and dry on paper towels.
- 7Increase the skillet heat to medium and remove garlic cloves.
- 8Add potatoes to skillet and saute about 10 minutes or until just browned, turning occassionly.
- 9To serve remove potatoes to a serving bowl, pour remaining oil over them and dust with chopped parsley and grated romano cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Baby Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 72.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g