What a fabulous combination of flavors!
Make and share this Common Grill Peach, Blueberry and Blackberry Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml peaches, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 236.59 ml blueberries
- 236.59 ml blackberry
- 14.79 ml flour
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
- 0.25 ml salt
- 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 0.25 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml flour
- 59.14 ml rolled oats
- 29.58 ml pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Streusel Topping:
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor, fitted with the metal blade, and pulsate until the butter is thoroughly combined and the mixture is the size of peas. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all cobbler ingredients. Divide evenly among six 8 oz. ovenproof baking dishes and sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until topping is golden.
- Best served warm, topped with your favorite ice cream.
We really enjoyed this, even though I had to substitute a bunch cuz of food allergies. I substituted gluten free flour and a sprinkle of guar gum. Also, used ghee (clarified butter), and almonds, Xylitol and molasses. And then sprinkled with sesame seeds. But it still tasted awesome. Not gluten-free at all-probably cuz the fruit tasted so good.
Excellent basic cobbler recipe. Made as written it is not overly sweet and really allows the fruit flavor to shine. I found a bit of ginger and clove to be a very good addition. Also made it with nectarines and blueberries--delicious!
This looks really good, and I used the topping for a basic blackberry cobbler. I'm confused, though, by the order of the directions. Should the topping not be before baking?