Recipe by Geniale Genie
These quick brownie bites are sure to please the kids even though their are better for them and as easy as making them from the package. Feel free to vary flavourings and to add nuts.
- 2 3⁄4 cups dry brownie mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups quick oats
- 1⁄3 cup wheat bran
- 100 g plain yogurt (1 single-serving cup)
- 111 g unsweetened applesauce (1 single-serving cup)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients in bowl and stir until homogeneous texture.
- Place 1 (generous) tablespoon of batter in mini-muffin moulds. Bake 30 minutes.