1/2 Photos of Commando Fried Chicken
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Healthier version of fried chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine buttermilk and hot sauce in a bowl.
- 2Place chicken in a shallow pan and pour buttermilk mixture over chicken. Cover tightly and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Combine egg substitute and whole-grain mustard in a shallow dish. Combine cereal, Parmesan, and oregano in a second shallow dish.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade and drain excess liquid.
- 6Dip chicken pieces, 1 at a time, into the egg mustard mixture and then dredge in the cereal mixture.
- 7Place chicken on a wire rack set on top of a baking sheet. Lightly spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- 8Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through and juices run clear when pierced with a knife.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Commando Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.6
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 165.9 mg
- Sodium 743.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 49.9 g