Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple un-baked spinach dip that travels well, and is good all year round - serve with fritos, thick tortilla chips, or pita slices - this can be lightened up!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients and serve!