Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Hearty and full of fiber and protein!
Make and share this Comforting Quinoa Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a skillet, saute onion in olive oil until translucent.
- Add squash and garlic. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add ground soy, breaking it up into small pieces.
- Add sage, salt, pepper, stock, and quinoa. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Transfer to greased casserole.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
This was a total hit! I used ground beef because that's what I had. I think bulk sausage would be better if you're using meat. Dh looked at it funny then ate 3 big bowls. I doubled the recipe & there was only 1 small serving left after the 4 of us were done eating. :o Made for PAC Fall 2012.