Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a little different--it has Mozzarella instead of Cheddar. But it is VERY yummy! My DH's family requests this when we come home for the holidays or family gatherings.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, cheese and onions; stir in hashbrowns until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 2 1/2qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 1 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender and browned.
Wanted something a little different to go along with our New Years Eve prime rib dinner. This was excellent and easy. The whole family and guests enjoyed. Thank you. Will be making again, soon!