Yesterday my sis and me really craved some pasta salad, so we came up with this little something. It features veggies, cheese, an egg, sour cream and mediterranian spices. We really enjoyed it a lot and hope that you will, too! If you are looking for something more healthy, feel free to use fat reduced sour cream or low fat-yoghurt, fat-reduced cheese and more veggies.
- 250 g pasta (I used gluten-free corn pasta)
- 1 egg, cooked and diced
- 1 big carrot, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 60 g peas, cooked
- 100 g gouda cheese, cubed (may leave out or reduce)
- 200 g sour cream (fat-reduced is fine or use yoghurt)
- 14.78 ml mixed Italian herbs
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Strain and add to a big bowl.
- Add veggies, egg and cheese. Toss.
- Pour over sour cream and sprinkle spices and herbs on top. Toss to coat.
Another clear hit for Lalaloula (and her sister)! I used high fibre white pasta and everything else as listed. I even picked the peas out of a frozen mixed veggie bag to follow the instructions, since your recipes are always so terrific! This was so good and my son and I had this for lunch 2 days in a row. I will enjoy this again for sure. Made for PRMR. Thanks Lalaloula! :D
Yummy! I found a fun pasta that had all different colors and shapes to make this. I made as directed but used a smoked gouda cheese that I had on hand for a really nice flavor addition. Thanks Lalaloula for a simple but awesome salad. Made for your Tic Tac Toe win.
Although I'm not big on whole-wheat pasta, I was intrigued with Andi's review & decided to try it! Big success, & something I'll be working with again! I also used a small amount of lemon pepper instead of the S&P, & we were very pleased with the results! Will keep your recipe around! [Made & reviewed in Make My Recipe tag]