Chef #386447's Note:
Easy as can be, this mild casserole is loved by young ones and is comfort food for all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
- 3Slice vegetables and set aside.
- 4Mix sour cream, half & half, and soup. Add vegetables.
- 5Add mixture to hot, drained noodles.
- 6Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and stir.
- 7Spoon into lightly greased 8" x 8" baking dish.
- 8Top casserole with 2 torn slices of American cheese.
- 9Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 10Remove from oven, stir slightly, and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Comforting Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 1426.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.2 g