Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy as can be, this mild casserole is loved by young ones and is comfort food for all.
Make and share this Comforting Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Slice vegetables and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, half & half, and soup. Add vegetables.
- Add mixture to hot, drained noodles.
- Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and stir.
- Spoon into lightly greased 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Top casserole with 2 torn slices of American cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, stir slightly, and serve.