Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Use your favorite basic stand-by's to create a dish even your Grandmother would be jealous of!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (8 ounce) canfire roasted green chili peppers, drained
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup water.
- Cook all ingredients together as directed on package, except for the cheese. After reaching desired crispiness, remove from heat & add shredded cheese & allow to melt. Serve & Enjoy!