- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add sugars; mix well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt. Add to sugar mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in cornflakes, oats, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfulls onto a greased cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes.