Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another one from TOH magazine and the only broccoli casserole here that uses swiss cheese.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 26 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients; fold in broccoli.
- Transfer to a greased 1.5 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs
- bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.