Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good, good stuff. Probably will make you howl ;)
Make and share this Comfortable Dawg recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1 dash grenadine
- maraschino cherry
- lime slice
- Add the first 6 ingredients to an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into an old-fashioned glass; add ice if you want or if there is room.
- Garnish with a cherry and lime slice.