Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This will pick up your mood in no time.
Make and share this Comfort Tuna & Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g pasta (any kind, noodles or spaghetti)
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 200 ml bolognese sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta acording to package instructions. Make sure you boil it in plenty of water so it doesn't stick, also add salt and a bit of oil if you want.
- In a separate pan sauteé de tuna and add the bolognaise and cream. Mix well. Salt and pepper (use a lot of pepper for a spicy dish). Let boil for 2 minutes and leave.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Add the tuna+bolognaise+cream sauce and mix well.
- Add a bit of parmesan and enjoy.