This will pick up your mood in no time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta acording to package instructions. Make sure you boil it in plenty of water so it doesn't stick, also add salt and a bit of oil if you want.
- 2In a separate pan sauteé de tuna and add the bolognaise and cream. Mix well. Salt and pepper (use a lot of pepper for a spicy dish). Let boil for 2 minutes and leave.
- 3Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Add the tuna+bolognaise+cream sauce and mix well.
- 4Add a bit of parmesan and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Comfort Tuna & Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 40.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: