Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Comfort food at it's best.
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄4 green pepper, chopped
- 2 whole mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 3 splashes Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- 3 splashes soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, chunked
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
- Heat oven to 425.
- In large fry pan, fry onions until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add hamburger and brown, drain if desired.
- Add green pepper and mushrooms. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add soups, water, beans, peas corn, Worcestershire and soy sauces, celery salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes or so until it thickens.
- Spray cake pan with Olive Oil spray.
- Put Hamburger mixture in pan.
- Add a layer of chunked cheddar cheese.
- Top with a layer of tater tots.
- Place in oven and cook at 425 for about 25 minutes.