Really yummy roast chicken or turkey casserole with gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes and green beans accented with cranberries. Great comfort food! Especially quick and easy to prepare using TG leftovers, or a rotisserie chicken. Can be assembled in advance, and then popped into the oven about an hour before serving time. Serve with warm buttered biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups prepared hot mashed potatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 (16 ounce) can cooked green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups cooked cubed turkey breast or 2 cups cooked cubed chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups prepared turkey gravy or 1 1/2 cups prepared chicken gravy
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 2 -3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3Spread hot mashed potatoes evenly over the bottom of the baking dish, coming up the sides somewhat to create a shell.
- 4Sprinkle potatoes evenly with parsley.
- 5In a large bowl stir together the green beans, cranberries, cubed turkey or chicken, and the gravy.
- 6Spread the chicken mixture over the top of the mashed potatoes.
- 7Top with the stuffing and drizzle with melted butter.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes (or bake for 1 hour if made ahead and refrigerated), until casserole is hot and bubbly.
- 9Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
- 10Good served with warm buttered biscuits. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Comfort Roast Turkey or Chicken Dinner Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 1414.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: