Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs 30 mins
Today I received the "free" Kraft Food & Family magazine in the mail. This cheesecake recipe was in the book. I plan on making this soon, so I thought I'd post it for everyone! Enjoy! (NOTE: the cooking time includes refrigeration time!)
- 6 honey graham crackers, crushed (about 1 cup of crumbs)
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 5 (1133.98 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml flour
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 78.07 ml seedless strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil. Leave extra foil on all sides so that you can make "handles" to pull the dessert out of the pan when cooked.
- Mix cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minute.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Microwave jam in a microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.
- Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for swirl effect.
- Bake 40 minute or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
I have not tried this recipe. My copy of this recipe says it makes 32 servings. Thanks for posting. Christine (internetnut)