5 hrs 45 mins
5 hrs 30 mins
tree luee dee's Note:
Today I received the "free" Kraft Food & Family magazine in the mail. This cheesecake recipe was in the book. I plan on making this soon, so I thought I'd post it for everyone! Enjoy! (NOTE: the cooking time includes refrigeration time!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil. Leave extra foil on all sides so that you can make "handles" to pull the dessert out of the pan when cooked.
- 3Mix cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 4Bake 10 minute.
- 5Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 6Add sour cream; mix well.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 8Pour over crust.
- 9Microwave jam in a microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.
- 10Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for swirl effect.
- 11Bake 40 minute or until center is almost set.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 14Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles.
- 15Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Comfort & Joy - Philadelphia New York Style-Strawberry Swirl
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.3
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 268.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g