Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The ultimate in a rice dish that is very versatile! Moist, creamy, and cheesy. Can be made with shrimp, chicken, hamburger or plain!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked wild rice (1 pkg.)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shrimp (optional) or 1 cup hamburger (optional) or 1 cup chicken (optional)
- Mix all together and place in greased casserole dish.
- You can sprinkle additional cheese on top if desired.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 30-35 minute.
My kids gobbled this up! It was a huge hit with my entire family! Very easy to make too!