Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cannot be good for you, but it tastes delicious. I make this occasionally and then I diet.
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄4 lb romano cheese
- 1⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease medium sized casserole dish.
- Shred cheese and mix in a small bowl.
- Melt margarine in small saucepan and add garlic powder.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with 1/3 of the cooked spaghetti.
- Place 1/3 of cheese mix on top of noodles and drizzle with 1/3 of margarine mix.
- Repeat layering, ending with cheese on the last layer.
- If you like garlic you can sprinkle between the layers.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.