Recipe by Chef jimstac98
I got this recipe from my Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook. It is fast, easy, and low cal.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen mixed stir fry vegetables
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook the vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese. Simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly.