Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. My husband and I try to eat more fish and as a result, I am always looking for quick and easy creative ways to prepare fish. I created this recipe to be "total comfort food". It is very easy to make and incorporates all the components of a one dish meal... and it's Yummy too!
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cod fish fillets (I used Swai) or 2 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets (I used Swai)
- 1 cup prepared jarred alfredo sauce
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 12 baking dish. Place spinach in bottom of dish, place fish on top of the spinach, and cover with Alfredo Sauce. Top with the potatos and sprinkle with parmesan cheese to taste.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.