Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Serve this with a salad or green beans for a quick meal.
Make and share this Comfort Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon powder
- 2 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
- Scrambly-fry the beef, onion, celery, garlic, and pepper in a non-stick skillet until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add the mushrooms, saute for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the bouillon powder in the boiling water.
- Add to the beef mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the soy sauce and rice.
- Simmer, covered, for 30-40 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Very easy recipe. I loved the flavor that the soy sauce gave it. Thanks foor a good recipe.