Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make, very tasty. From a dear German lady who is our neighbor and friend.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 bag frozen sliced peaches
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Pour pineapple (undrained) into ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Spread one half of the bag of peaches over the pineapple.
- Sprinkle the entire box of white cake mix over the pineapple and peaches, mix a little.
- Add the rest of the peaches, spread on cake mix.
- Sprinkle raisins over this.
- Sprinkle pecans over raisins.
- Drizzle melted butter over all.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.
This is commonly called a Dump Cake, as well. Lotus.