Recipe by Raindrop
Wonderful Soup for chilly days. This is my most asked for soup recipe. This soup makes alot, so you can serve some, and freeze a batch for another day.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion in a skillet until almost done. Do not drain off fat.
- In stew pot, boil chopped potatoes about 5 mins with just enough water to cover, until starting to get tender.
- Add remaining cans of vegetables to pot and mix. Stir in cooked hamburger meat, onions and juice from pan.
- Bring to a boil, and boil for 4-5 minutes Reduce heat to low, and let simmer about 30 mins or longer.
- Serve with Saltines.