Recipe by grandma2969
this makes a nice gift...I have also heard this called WHITE TRASH...changed the chocolate to butterscotch
Top Review by mickie49
This mix makes a real nice addition to my Christmas goodie trays, especially since I used the red and green M&M. I also added some frito corn chips, in place of 1 cup each of the cheerios and the crispy corn cereal. I think everyone loves the sweet/salty tastes, I know we do!
- 10 ounces miniature pretzel twists
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups bite size crispy toasted corn cereal
- 2 cups peanuts
- 16 ounces M&M's
- 2 (12 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a very large bowl, set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips with oil in a double boiler, stir until smooth --.
- Pour over cereal mixture, mix well.
- Spread mixture equally onto 3 wax paper lined baking sheets.
- Allow to cool --.
- Break into bite sixed peices.