Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Gooseberry Patch, Christmas #5, page 76
Make and share this Comet White Chocolate Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces small pretzels
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups peanuts
- 16 ounces M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 2 (12 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Combine the oil and white chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Stir into smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix mini pretzel, cereals, peanuts and M&Ms.
- Pour chocolate over cereal mixture.
- Spread thinly over wax paper to cool.