Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This wonderful sauce is similar to Thousand Island Dressing. Our family loves it. I make it & store it in the refrigerator in a plastic bottle with a pour spout. We also use it on sandwiches. I found this recipe in the Southern Living Magazine.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- All ingredients go into a jar with a tight lid. Cover and shake well.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
- This is also good on seafood. The recipe makes about 2 cups.
this is GREAT over crab chunks with shredded lettuce and segments of tomato - FABULOUS!
This was a recipe that my mother used to fix when I was a little girl. She is now deceased and I tried to find it in her recipes and had no success. It was probably one she had memorized since she fixed it so often. Thanks for helping me find it so I can fix it for my family now.
so verily similar to paneras sauce for th turky bacon bravo. and so compatible to othrt salads/meats! thanks!!!!!!!