Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
Use a mix of whatever meat you have on hand. Can use store-bought spicy chili-garlic (Sriracha) or can use Asian Garlic Sauce as a sub. Don't omit it!!!
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml diced onion
- 118.29 ml diced bell pepper
- 236.59 ml chopped cooked meat, poultry or 236.59 ml shrimp
- 118.29 ml frozen peas
- 709.77 ml cooked rice
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml packaged asian chili-garlic sauce (Sriracha)
- sliced green onion (to garnish)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes; add eggs and gently stir 1 minute or until softly scrambled. Remove eggs from skillet; chop.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in skillet; add onion, garlic and bell pepper and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add chopped cooked meat and peas; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add rice, soy sauce and chili-garlic sauce; stir-fry 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in eggs. Garnish with green onions.
PHENOMENAL!! I will be cooking this up instead of paying $$ at the take out. EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD!!!!!!!
Great! My picky husband even liked!!! Relatively easy and quick! I will definitely be keeping this recipe and using it again in the future.
Excellent fried rice recipe. I made as written, using sauteed bacon as the meat and Lee Kum Kee chilli-garlic sauce. From now on I plan to have extra cooked rice on hand, so I can make this often.