1/6 Photos of Columbian Gold
Baby Kato's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend, I have changed it slightly. I hope that you enjoy this delicious coffee sensation. You can use any chocolate, coffee and cinnamon liquers that you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 1 cup of strong coffee, keep warm.
- 2In a small pot add half and half cream with chocolate and coffee liquers.
- 3Heat on low about 3 minutes, whisking constantly to blend flavours.
- 4Pour cinnamon liquer and white sugar onto small plates (1 each).
- 5Rim your glass first in cinnamon liquer and then dip your glass into the white sugar to coat rim evenly.
- 6Reserving any left over liquer and sugar for garnishing.
- 7Add warm liquer mixture to coffee and stir.
- 8Pour the coffee & liquer mixture into the prepared glass and top with whipped cream.
- 9Slowly drizzle the reserved cinnamon liquer over the whipped cream and then sprinkle with sugar and chocolate flakes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Columbian Gold
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 24.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: