I got this recipe from a friend, I have changed it slightly. I hope that you enjoy this delicious coffee sensation. You can use any chocolate, coffee and cinnamon liquers that you prefer.
- Make 1 cup of strong coffee, keep warm.
- In a small pot add half and half cream with chocolate and coffee liquers.
- Heat on low about 3 minutes, whisking constantly to blend flavours.
- Pour cinnamon liquer and white sugar onto small plates (1 each).
- Rim your glass first in cinnamon liquer and then dip your glass into the white sugar to coat rim evenly.
- Reserving any left over liquer and sugar for garnishing.
- Add warm liquer mixture to coffee and stir.
- Pour the coffee & liquer mixture into the prepared glass and top with whipped cream.
- Slowly drizzle the reserved cinnamon liquer over the whipped cream and then sprinkle with sugar and chocolate flakes.