1/1 Photo of Columbia Bar & Grill's Grain & Cheeseburgers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons low fat cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt & pepper
- toasted bun
- red onion ring
- 1In a 10-12 inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, cook mushrooms and green onions in butter, stirring often, until vegetables are limp; about 6 minutes.
- 2Add oats and stir for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat, let cool slightly, then stir in cooked rice, mozzarella, cheddar, walnuts, cottage cheese, eggs and parsley.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5On an oiled 12 by 15 inch baking sheet, shape into 4 patties, each 1/2 inch thick.
- 6Broil 3 inches from heat until deep golden, turning once, 6 to 7 minutes total.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Columbia Bar & Grill's Grain & Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 131.4 mg
- Sodium 219.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g