Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy to assemble, nutritious salad which can be prepared well in advance and keeps well.
Make and share this Colourful Curried Lentil Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (540 g) can green lentils (rinsed and drained)
- 1 red pepper (Finely chopped)
- 2 -3 green onions (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup dried currant
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Put the lentils, peppers, onions and currants into a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the remaining ingredients to make a dressing.
- Pour the dressing onto the lentils and stir.
- Allow time for the flavours to mature.