This recipe is light and refreshing, for when you are not in the mood for a heavy meal.
Make and share this Colourful Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips (or beef)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 sweet onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup long grain brown rice
- In a frying pan, add the vegetable oil and put the heat on low.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- Add to pan.
- Chop up all of your peppers, broccoli and onion and add to pan.
- Take all of your spices and add to the mix.
- Boil rice.
- Simmer the vegetables and chicken on low heat for 45 minutes or until rice is cooked, stirring occasionally, making sure it's not burning.
- Pour the vegetables and chicken over rice and enjoy!